1. Know your target audience for your successful email campaign -Visualize your audience. Who are they? What are their pain points? By understanding their challenges, you can tailor your message to their specific needs and write copy that motivates them to act.
2. Write a strong subject line for your successful email campaign – Your subject line will drive recipients to open your email, delete it, ignore it, file it, or filter it as spam. Make sure your subject line communicates your message precisely. Most importantly, keep it short and sweet.
3. Focus on benefits for your successful email campaign – List the benefits of your product or service, rank them in order of importance, then pick the top 2 or 3 to talk about. Your readers are spending precious time to read your email; make sure it’s worth their while.
4. Be clear and concise for your successful email campaign – You only have a few seconds to grab your recipient’s attention — do it with a simple, powerful message that clearly states who you are and how you can help.
5. Break up the copy for your successful email campaign – Recipients should not have to wade through long sentences or big sections of text. Use subheads to help recipients focus on important details, and bullets to quickly explain the benefits of your product or service.
6. Inspire action for your successful email campaign – What do you want your recipients to do? Read an article? Call or email? Buy something? Make it easy to do business with you by including a clear call to action.
7. Use strong words for your successful email campaign – Experts agree these words can pack a powerful punch in email marketing: You, your, discover, free, healthy, easy, introducing, gain, new, money, advice, results, sale, proven, benefits, effective, save, value, now, win, right, why, most, safe and guaranteed.
8. Create a sense of urgency successful email campaign – An expiration date can often move the procrastinator from prospect to customer. You have to give them a reason to buy your product, and a time constraint could be the extra motivation they need.
9. Use testimonials for your successful email campaign – Word of mouth is an excellent way to sell your product or service. Ask your favorite customers to write testimonials about their experiences with your company, and feature it in your next email campaign.
10. Mind your Ps and Qs for your successful email campaign – Always use a spell checker and proofread your content for errors. Also look for HTML errors, broken links or anything else that would make you look unprofessional or incompetent.
If you like this article we invite you to share it with friends and colleagues and google+. Thank you