5 Things Large SEO Companies Don’t Want You to Know
The world of SEO is always changing and is none stop – every month, every day that search engines always making changes and SEO firms are always TRYING to adopt with this change -their is a learning curve. Here are give tips you need to be aware of in selecting a SEO firm.
1. False Guarantees – No one can guarantee you can be number in google or on the first page beware.
2. Questionable Ranking Methods – Ask them how they are going to do this and have them put in it in writing
3. Biased Contracts – Verify the companies you are giving that they done past work, check the BBB and call the companies. Ask them for companies they just sign up a month ago on how they are doing.
4. Low Quality Work – Do not sign a long-term contact. Get Alexa and SEO moz to monitor what they are doing to your sight.
5. Rankings are Only Temporary – Make sure it is not temporary and you do not have Google to wipe out your efforts over time.