5 Tips on Using Twitter
To educate you first on Twitter, as you might have heard, Twitter is one of world largest an online social networking service – this are a microblogging that enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters, known as “tweets”.
Here are are 5 Tips on Using Twitter.
1) Plan Before you tweet – Every word matter, so think about what is relevant to the tweet.
2) Make it personal but not always professional. Using all important contact information is essential . Keep is direct and to the point since you have only a few characters anyway,
3) Participate – Quality matter than quantity be mindful of this. keep it going and relevant and be active.
4) Be followed and Flood – Also, if somebody follows you follow them as a courtesy. Make sure you have the same interest.
5) Learn to& Use Twitter commands – Using the @ symbol before someone’s username is a reply and the user will receive notification. Using the # symbol means it is a tweet about a certain topic or event (#icny is Inman Connect New York). You also have the facility to send and receive direct messages that don’t show as a public tweet.