Capital Markets Financing
from Our Asset Based Lending Company
What is Capital Markets?
The Capital Markets Division of Apple Capital Group is working with a group of investment funds who are seeking opportunities to purchase individual performing and/or non-performing loans and loan portfolios from banks and finance companies. Due to the ongoing credit crisis and continued weakness among the more traditional loan buyers, the landscape of buyers for secondary loans has changed dramatically. We have access to funding sources that a typical local/regional bank may not. We are able to work with a wide range of loan types and provide a comprehensive group of services to banks, commercial finance companies, private equity groups, hedge funds, shareholders, and management teams. Capital Markets Financing
Capital Market Financing Loan Types
- Single Credits or Portfolios: Commercial Real Estate Loans (Multiple property types including – multi-family, retail, office)
Commercial & Industrial Loans (Middle Market Corporate Loans
- Asset-based loans
- Equipment Loans
- Syndicated bank loans / leveraged loans
- Corporate Finance Services
- Sell-side M&A Advisory – company owners seeking to sell their business to a financial or strategic buyer
- Buy-side M&A Advisory – company or private equity group seeking acquisition
Capital Raising – companies seeking senior debt, subordinated debt or equity capital for acquisitions, capital expenditures, working capital or partial recapitalizations. We will accept capital raising assignments for a select group of venture stage companies provided they have revenue, existing customers and a clear path to near-term profitability.
- Companies or private equity groups seeking debt financing for leveraged buyouts
- Other Capital Markets Financing Consulting Services
- Business plan writing, strategy consulting, pro-forma financial projections, etc.
- Capital Markets Financing (Q&A) Questions and Answers
- Capital Markets Terms Glossary- Click Here!
Distressed Debt Services
Loan Sale Advisory
We work with buyers and sellers of performing or non-performing loans. We will work with lenders on an exclusive or non-exclusive, success fee basis. We help the lender to position the assets for sale (i.e. loan file due diligence, data tape creation, credit summaries), assist the buyer in the due diligence and bid process and place loans with investors on a discrete basis. Capital Markets Financing
We work with stressed or distressed companies (or lenders to those companies) with loans in default or with near-term maturities requiring a loan restructuring or loan refinancing. In addition, we raise capital for companies entering or exiting bankruptcy requiring debtor-in-position (DIP) financing or exit financing.
Distressed Debt M&A Advisory
We work with shareholders, lenders or management seeking to sell companies or divisions of companies due to financial distress.We also work with sales of companies or assets of companies in bankruptcy (Sec. 363 sales).
Turnaround/Restructuring Consulting Distressed Debt
We work with companies with deteriorating financial performance or excess leverage seeking advice to restructure the company, restructure the balance sheet or negotiate with lenders/creditors.
Loan Portfolio Consulting
- Outsourced loan file due diligence, loan servicing/portfolio management and workout/restructuring advice.
- Why utilize us to raise needed capital through asset sales?
- Access to non-traditional loan buyers (hedge funds, private equity groups, investment funds, etc.)
- Raise capital in weeks rather than the months required to complete a junior capital/equity raise
- Reduce time, expense and uncertainty of asset recovery in the workout/restructuring process
- Place assets with targeted investors in a discrete, confidential manner
- Diminish the likelihood of unwanted disclosure to competitors by participating in a broad, semi-public auction process
The Apple Capital Group Advantage
Our executive team has over 45 years of experience with diverse backgrounds and project experience.
We take the time to learn your business so that we can develop a strategy that is specific to you.
We deliver professional business plans written in a format acceptable to investor standards.
Unlike many other firms, the business plan, financials and any other documentation we create becomes your property, no matter what.
Your passion becomes our passion.
You will have access to our extensive database of investor sources throughout the country.
We strive to deliver multiple funding options for you to choose from.
We do not stop at sourcing the investor—we negotiate and manage the process until your funds are delivered.
We have superior communication with our clients, keeping an open dialogue throughout the whole process