Barbara is the real estate contributor for NBC’s TODAY Show where she comments weekly on trends in the real estate market. She also stars on ABC’s reality hit Shark Tank. In the first and second season, Barbara invested in 13 young businesses that she’s shepherding to success.
More About our Keynote Speaker »
From morning to afternoon, you’ll find hundreds of ways to seize fresh business opportunities and tackle tough challenges.
- Make 2013 the year you achieve your biggest branding, sales and profit goals.
- Nearly a dozen hands-on seminars to help your business soar to your highest vision
- Growth strategies from top business authors, radicals and visionaries
- Meet & tweet with host Amy Cosper, editor in chief of Entrepreneur
- Networking throughout the day to build partnerships and connections
- Business growth perspectives from the Entrepreneur of 2012 winners
Get ready to show your business off for a shot at being featured in Entrepreneur magazine and/or on Entrepreneur.com. It’s up to you to sell yourself and your story―and you’ve got three minutes to do it with an editor’s full attention. To increase your chances of being featured, tell the editors what makes your business newsworthy, what you do that’s innovative, and what opportunities and challenges you’ve leveraged to get your business to where it is today. Remember, Entrepreneur is about helping business owners like you―so be sure to include unique strategies and insights that others may learn from.
Join us in honoring the Entrepreneur of 2012 award winners and gain insight from their experiences as the leaders of growing businesses. Winners will be announced from each of three categories during the complimentary luncheon portion of the event.
Date: January 10, 2013
Time: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Dallas Convention Center “C” Ballroom
650 S Griffin St. Dallas, TX 75202
These bestselling authors, business experts and leaders will be available to answer your questions and get down to brass tacks on how to build your business.