Fast & Furious Kills 16 Youths
Guest Opportunity: Clabe Taylor, Expert on Latin American, Russian, and Ukrainian Security Issues and Author of Current ‘Mako’ and ‘TEXMEX in Nov .’
A recent report links guns passed across Mexican border, from ATF agents in the United States during the Fast & Furious undercover operation, to a massacre of 16 young people at a party in a residential area of Ciudad Juarez.
Clabe Taylor can discuss this by answering these questions:
• What was the original goal of the Fast & Furious operation?
• How did the mission go awry?
• Is this a coverup or is this normal procedure for an undercover operation?
• What other countries have seen guns from Fast & Furious?
• Would the head of the Justice Department have been expected to know of this operation?