from our Equipment Leasing Company in Arlington Texas
Arlington is a city in Tarrant County, Texas within the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area. According to the 2010 census results, the city had a population of 365,438, making it the third largest municipality in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex. Arlington Texas is the home of the Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Texas Rangers and General Moter’s Truck Plant and Six Flags to name a few.
Our Equipment Leasing and Financing Solutions
from our Equipment Lending and Equipment Financing Company
Equipment Leasing and Equipment Financing with Apple Capital Group…
Locate the very best funding programs that money can buy when you do business with Apple Capital Group equipment financing and/or equipment leasing loans. With our asset-based lending and equipment leasing solutions in place, you will have the funding you need to launch your business to brand new heights. Contact us today to learn more about equipment leasing and equipment financing our selection of flexible lending programs.
About Equipment Leasing…
“If it appreciates, buy it. If it depreciates or becomes obsolete, lease it.”
Equipment leasing is basically a loan in which the lender buys and owns equipment and then “rents” it to a business at a flat monthly rate for a specified number of months. Many businesses prefer leasing over buying because of its cash flow advantages, as well as tax deductibility, protection against obsolescence, efficiency, flexibility and more. These businesses also understand the principle of investing in appreciating or at the very least stable assets, rather than investing precious working capital in depreciating assets, such as equipment or funiture.
Equipment Leasing and Financing Association (ELFA) research shows that eight out of ten U.S. companies lease some or all of their equipment. And, nine out of ten say that they will use equipment leasing or equipment financing programs again. Of all the ways to acquire equipment, leasing is the method most frequently used for all equipment types. In fact, almost any type of equipment can be leased, from fax machines and printing presses, to trucks and bulldozers.
What is Equipment Leasing?
Equipment leasing is an arrangement where Apple Capital Group buys equipment for you and then “rents” it to you at a flat monthly rate for a specified number of months. Leases can be utlized by any business at any stage of development.
The Equipment Leasing Process…
• You choose the equipment you want and provide invoices from the equipment vendor, making sure to include all shipping, installation and setup fees.
• You fill a simple lease application with Apple Capital Group, specifying the term and type of lease that you want.
• After your equipment lease is approved, Apple Capital Group will purchase the equipment and have it delivered and installed at a time specified by you.
• You make fixed monthly payments for the term you have chosen, enjoying the benefits of the equipment as though you own it.
Your Privacy is Important To Us – We do not share your information with anyone
ABOUT TRUST ONLINE
Types of Equipment Leases…
Fair Market Value – You can purchase the equipment for its fair market value. This means you only pay for the value of the equipment during the time you use it. This option is considered a tax lease or operating lease by the IRS and your payments will qualify as an operating expense.
$1.00 Buyout – The $1.00 buyout is like a finance agreemenet similar to a bank loan. You depreciate the asset over the leasing term. There is no trade in option at the end of the leasing term and you own the equipment for $1.00
10% Purchase Upon Termination – This leasing structure can give you a lower monthly payment as you are agreeing to a 10% (of orifinal cost) payment at the end of your lease.
Purchase or Renewal Option (PRO) – Pro Leases are treated by the IRS as an operating lease and the Lessor takes the depreciation deducation but passes that deduction to you as a lower payment rate. At the end of the term, you have the ability to purchase the equipment for a predeterminded sum or renew the lease based on a predeterminded percentage of the original cost.
At the end of the Equipment lease, as written in the lease contract, you have a few options…
• Turn the equipment in and lease new equipment.
• Extend the lease or pay month-to-month to keep the same equipment.
• Purchase the equipment from Apple Capital Group at the price predetermined in the lease contract.
Equipment Leasing or Equipment Financing Advantages…
• You can retain your working capital, allowing you to use that cash to grow your business.
• You can get the equipment you business demands NOW, rather than waiting until you can budget for the large cash expenditure.
• Your equipment never becomes obsolete because you can get the newest technology when your lease expires.
• Leases may be tax deductible. (see the tax advantages of leasing with Section 179 rule)
• When structured properly, leases may not be disclosed as a liability on your balance sheet.
• Under a properly structured tax lease, lease payments are generally deductible for Federal tax purposes as the lease is considered a rental expense.
• You can have access to equipment with no down-payment.
• Leasing keeps your lines of credit open to use for inventory, marketing, or emergencies.
• You will have a fixed rate payment and are not subject to interest rate fluctuations.
• The leasing application process is fast and easy.
Is Equipment Leasing or Equipment Financing Right for You?
In thinking about whether leasing is the right solution for obtaining equipment for your business, ask yourself the following questions: ” Will depleting your available cash put your business in a defensive position?
• Does technology increase rapidly in your industry, rendering equipment obsolete in three to five years?
• Would you like to get a more expensive piece of equipment, but are concerned about spending additional cash to do so?
• Are you planning on applying for any financing where your balance sheet will be scrutinized?
• Is your business seasonal where you need a custom payment structure to properly manage your cash flow?
• Have you been turned down for a line of credit or had your bank close your current credit line?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is “Yes” and your business is receivables-based, then you are definitely are candidate for accounts receivables financing.
Types of Equipment we lease and finance. We offer equipment leasing and equipment financing options for both small and large orders of business equipment and machinery. Whether you need $5k for a new computer system or $25mm for a cutting-edge machinery system, our equipment leasing options are always available whenever you need them. (call us if your item is not on the list).
• Construction Equipment Leasing
• Corporate Aircraft Leasing
• Master Lease of Equipment
• Marine Leasing
• Mining Equipment and Equipment Financing
• Manufacturing Equipment Leasing
• Start up Financing
• Printing Equipment Leasing
• Medical Equipment Financing
• Networking Equipment Leasing
• Business Equipment Leasing
• Software Leasing
• Computer Hardware Leasing
• Automotive Fleet & Truck Equipment
• Metalworking Equipment Leasing
• Government and Municipal Leasing
• Health & Fitness Equipment Leasing
• Woodworking Equipment Leasing
• Heavy Duty Industrial Equipment Leasing
• Furniture Leasing and Financing
• Office Equipment Leasing
• Security Equipment Leasing
• Restaurant Equipment Leasing
• Production Equipment Leasing
• Dry Cleaning Leasing and Equipment Financing
• Commercial Equipment Leasing
• Agricultural Leasingand Equipment Financing
• Green & Recycling Equipment Financing
• Broadcast Video & Audio Equipment Leasing
• Equipment Lease Sale Back Leasing