Factoring Facts – How factoring works for you.
Factoring is the purchase of accounts receivable for immediate cash. Factoring gives
businesses the power to ensure growth without diluting equity or incurring debt.
After invoices are submitted and verified, they are funded within 24 hours.
Factoring is the purchase of accounts receivable for immediate cash. Factoring gives businesses the power to ensure growth without diluting equity or incurring debt.After invoices are submitted and verified, they are funded within 24 hours.
How It Works:
Once you sign up as a Riviera client, it’s easy to exchange your receivables for immediate cash. It works like this:
1. We establish a credit limit on the customers you submit.
– Tell us their business name, address, and amount you need
– We pull credit and establish a limit without delay
2. You complete your business transaction as usual.
3. You send or deliver your invoices directly to Riviera.
– Use our simple form to summarize and calculate the amount
– Attach the proof of delivery you usually send to your customer
4. We verify that product was received or service performed.
5. You receive your cash from Riviera.
– We wire funds into your bank account within 24 hours
– We retain our agreed fee for service
6. We forward your invoices to your customers and they pay us directly.
It’s really that simple. And you can monitor the status of all your transactions online 24/7, on a real-time basis, through our ROAM system, at no extra charge. We have full-service offices across the United States and in Canada.
To find the office nearest you, visit www.applecapitalgroup.com or call us at 866-611-7457 FREE Ext. 1 to speak to a loan officer.