How Factoring Can Benefit Your Company
Increase business. Reduce expenses. Improve your finances.
The benefits of factoring with Riviera Finance really boil down to adding profit to your bottom line. Before you factor, make sure you can take advantage of the features and leverage them into value.
Take on additional business.
Most of our clients can do more business if they have better cash flow. How this works
depends on your industry and your market. Some real examples are:
– Improving or increasing marketing
– Saying “yes” to customers who demand credit terms
– Investing in income-producing assets – people and equipment
– Eliminating supplier constraints
– Shifting manpower from collection to marketing and production
The benefits of factoring with Riviera Finance really boil down to adding profit to your
bottom line. Before you factor, make sure you can take advantage of the features and
leverage them into value.
Many of our clients actually reduce expenses by outsourcing credit and administration to Riviera, and by leveraging their healthy cash position. The most common ways include:
– Eliminating bad debt with Riviera’s credit guarantee
– Reducing collection and administrative expenses
– Receiving cash discounts from suppliers
Improve your financial condition.
Exchanging invoices for cash enables some businesses to “get current” or reduce strains caused by tight cash flow. It also improves their own credit rating. Here are some examples we frequently see:
– Staying current with suppliers and creditors
– Establishing payment terms with suppliers, further improving cash flow
– Meeting regular payroll obligations
– Bringing payroll taxes current
Every company has a unique situation and it’s important to consider how our services can increase your business, reduce your expenses, and improve your financial situation. We can help you answer these important questions.
We have full-service offices across the United States and in Canada. To find the office nearest you, visit www.applecapitalgroup.com or call us at 866-611-7457 FREE Ext.1 to speak to a loan officer.