Host of The CORE Business Show with Tim Jacquet, Blog Talk Radio Network and Syndication Networks, Dallas, TX (2012 – Present)
The Core Business Show airs daily from Noon to 1:00 pm on the Blog Talk Radio Network and is syndicated through several AM/FM and Internet/Satellite Radio stations through-out the US. This should focus on business management, financing, marketing and have celebrity guest once a week in the field of music or acting.
The show’s has 7,000 social network subscribers and reaches 100,00 listens.
Blog Talk Network has promoted me and the show was a featured host on its network
The show beginning late April will be live stream via several networks.
The Houston Business Journal has committed the show on one of it articles for Asset Based Lending.
Senior VP, Apple Capital Group, Inc., Dallas, TX (2011- Present)
- Responsible for the review, preparation and submission of full financial disclosure transactions to syndication partners.
- Handle municipal and federal transaction bidding.
- Responsible for review, preparation and submission of transactions requiring major structuring to syndication partners.
- Added additional syndication sources and improved relationships with existing syndication sources.
- Responsibilities include manage the staffing at event location, including setting up tents and tables, greeting vendors and assisting them with obtaining setup materials, purchasing exhibit space, arranging booth set-up and tear-down, securing exhibitor services, and assisting with event-related marketing and promotion.
- Coordinate logistics, creative services and production activity for a range of retail, food and beverage clients.
- Oversee credit card merchant program campaign with partnership with Central Payment Corp.
- Oversee Social Marketing communications, start-up and small business blog and daily radio show entitled “The CORE Business Show” on Blog Talk Radio with syndicated nationally.