Invoice Financing – New Client Funding Time-line
from our Asset Based Lending and Invoice Factoring Company
Client (Your) Actions
Apple Capital Group Actions
In order to give you a quick read on how we can help your business, we need some preliminary basic information.
- This includes:
- Apple Capital Group Client Profile
- Current aging of your accounts receivable
- Sample of your invoices with any back-up
This information will give Apple Capital Group a quick overview of your current situation.
You will return the signed term sheets and deposit required.
Additional information may also be needed.
You will return original legal documents along with any invoices that will be funded.
With information submitted, Apple Capital Group will review your situation and get back to you with the terms we are able to provide.
This will include the amount of your facility, pricing, and structure.
We will complete the underwriting. This will involve:
3.Evaluate the credit of your customers
We send closing documents to you when this is complete.
Your account will be set up on our system which includes establishing 24/7 on line access to your account.
Factoring – New Client Funding Time-line
We will contact certain customers to verify balances on the accounts, change of address for invoice payments.
You now have the cash you need to:
- Make payroll
- Pay vendors
- Pay your taxes
- Buy equipment
- Expand your business
How Does Accounts Receivable Financing Work?
- You provide goods or services to another creditworthy business on terms.
- You send the invoice to Apple Capital validity of the invoice and will advance a portion of the invoice, typically 70 to 90 percent, within a matter of hours.
- Your customer then pays the invoice by ACH, wire transfer of with a check made out to your company but sends it to a designated Apple Capital Capital lock box.
- Apple Capital will deduct a fee from the invoice and remit the balance to you.