Basic need of Life
- Will to live
- Will to happiness
- Will to power (everybody) ability to control BULLIED IS NOT CONTROL
- Will to care
Care and control – NO TO GIVE CONTROL TO A BULLY
- Take the beating (invite action)
- Get Friends (Band, Athletic – if you within a group. Need to belong.
- Parents needs to say involve and show that you care.
- Mentoring Programs.
Here are some great website:http://www.bullyfree.com/
Listen to this show:
Education in America Clete Bulach – Education Expert
Our education system in America has always been a top concern among Americans. We want to ensure our children are receiving the best education possible so we can stay competitive to other countries across the globe.
Some concerns arise when we talk about education and Education Expert Clete Bulach is eager to talk about these growing concerns and offer solutions by answering these questions:
- How can test scores be improved without additional costs?
- What steps can be taken to reduce dropouts and bullying behavior?
- Why are many schools having trouble meeting the demands of the “no child left behind” legislation
- Why is the school culture and climate of some schools toxic and what can be done to change that?
- Why does the existing culture and climate of many schools fail to meet the five basic needs of students and teachers?
- How can school officials create an environment that involves parents and the community?
- There are nine forms of power, but many educators use three of them the most. Which three are they? Which five forms empower and encourage responsibility?
- There are four things that need to change if test scores in the US are to be comparable with other industrialized nations. What are these four things?
Meet Clete Bulach
- Dr. Bulach has 40 years of experience in public education and a doctoral degree in social psychology, educational leadership and curriculum
- Dr. Bulach has thirty years of experience in the classroom, principalship, and superintendency in Ohio and 10 years as a professor
- Researching how leaders interact with groups has been Dr. Bulach’s research emphasis producing many publications on these topics.
- The 2nd edition of his book, Creating a Culture for High Performing Schools: A Comprehensive Approach to School Reform and Dropout Prevention, on how to create a high performing school culture.